The Festive Market, the largest indoor Christmas market in the Upper Highway, runs from the 14th to the 19th December 2017 at Curro Hillcrest High (105 Inanda Road, Hillcrest) from 9am - 7pm daily.
Grab a basket and browse over 150 stalls of hand crafted, high quality gifts, dÈcor, toys, nibbles and all things magical. You are guaranteed to find unique and special gifts for every family member all under one roof. An outdoor food court will keep you energised so you can shop to your heart's content. Once you've shopped up a storm, be sure to spend some time at the outdoor artisanal food and drink extravaganza!
"Our aim is to create a platform for local crafters from across KZN to showcase their talents in one comfortable and easily accessible destination," explains Debbie Viviers, The Festive Market Convenor. "Being indoors we are able to trade come rain or shine, from morning to evening and provide a calm, relaxed shopping experience for all ages."
What you can expect:
• High quality, hand crafted products on sale to fit every budget.
• Outdoor food court.
• Relaxed atmosphere (and all undercover).
• Pay with cash or credit card for easy shopping.
• Plenty off-street parking.
• Ample Christmas spirit!
• Savour The Taste: an outdoor artisanal food and drink festival from the 15th to the 17th December, 12pm to 7pm. Choose your favourite flavour from SA's finest craft gin, beer, liqueur, wine and bubbly! Tickets available online at (R90) or at the door (R100). Strictly no under 18's.
• Show your support for the local charities supported by The Festive Market: The Robin Hood Foundation, CROW, Cats of Durban, Magic Bean Foundation and artist Gilly Pierce.