Following the success of last year's workshop demos, we will once again host this exciting display of innovative Christmas decor and Christmas cooking at the annual Christmas Fair Fund's Country Fair.
We have an absolutely fabulous line up which includes:
- Di Stewart - a long standing member of the Christmas Fair Fund and co-author of Market Food, together with Debbie Rich of Out to Lunch will present Christmas Breakfast
- Nadia vd Mescht - a highly talented and loved creative, Nadia offers business development specifically for creative entrepreneurs. Paired with her love for branding, is creating packaging & parcels that will delight & inspire you
- Joani Mitchell (SA Masterchef contestant 2013) - the beautiful and passionate Joani will host a Christmas Cocktail Party Demo (Canapés)
- Patricia Lewis (Celebrity Masterchef runner up 2014) - gorgeous and vivacious, Patricia will share her foodie love in Christmas Desserts and her Christmas Table set up
- Kita Birkenstock - new stall holder to Country Fair - will showcase her Christmas Table
Demos will be hosted on Thursday, 29 October from 09h00-12h00.
Tickets must be purchased separately for this event at R350.00pp - this price includes entrance to the fair, the demos, a shopping bag, bottle of water, glass of champagne and light snacks at the demo.
Bookings Essential!!! Tickets are limited so don't miss out!
Tickets can be reserved by mailing:
or contact Michelle Blake on 083 284 9059
Follow us at